Looking for a delicious snack idea that is healthy and tasty. Make Glitter Grapes. Easy to make and delicious, these grapes are the perfect 0 Point snack idea that everyone will love. Make these kid approved snack anytime.
My kids eat. I mean my kids eat a lot. I swear more days than not they will eat almost every hour. When they come home from school, the first place they go is to the kitchen looking for something to eat. The problem is, like most kids, they want junk food. It isn’t that I care that they have a junky snack in the afternoon, everyone loves a treat, the problem is, it doesn’t fill them and so after they have their junk food, they are asking for more food. That is why I love making Glitter Grapes
The kids made them at school one day and when they came home raving about them, we started making them at home. It these kid-approved snacks could not be easier to make. What makes them great is that because the kids can help make them, they are thrilled to eat them. All you need is cleaned grapes and jello.
Variations to Glitter Grapes
Glitter Grapes can be made with almost any type of fruit. I have made them with oranges and the kids went mad for them. You can also try different flavors of Jello.
How Many Points are in Glitter Grapes
These Glitter Grapes are o Points on Weight Watchers when you use Sugar-Free Jello. It is a snack that you can enjoy that doesn’t make you feel guilty.
Want More Weight Watchers Recipes?
- 0 Point Weight Watchers Cheesecake
- 2 Ingredient Pancakes
- Ranch Fiesta Dip
- Broccoli Salad Recipe
- Comeback Sauce
Have you joined our Weight Watchers Facebook Group? Free recipes and support. Perfect for everyone!
Want to Weight Watchers for almost free? Get a Year’s Membership for the Price of a Month – Learn More About Healthi – Use Code Coach_DebiMurray to save
Ingredients for Glitter Grapes – Kid Approved Snacks
- Jello (Weight Watchers use Sugar-Free)
How to Make Glitter Grapes
After the grapes are cleaned, but still a little wet, roll them around in Jello. You can pair any flavors together that you want. I let Willow pick out which flavor she wanted, but personally, I have never noticed much flavor in jello that matched what it said it was if that makes sense.
After rolling the grapes in the jello, set them aside in a bowl. Leave them in the refrigerator for about 2 hours. Once they are set, they are great to grab and pop a few in your mouth. The kids love them and they are a fun kid-approved snack.
Need more Kid Approved Snacks:
- Snowballs on a log- Easy snacks for kids
- Healthy Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
- Healthy Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Rainbow on a Stick
- Heart Angel Food Cakes
Need more ideas and help to stay on track with Weight Watchers?
Save Money on Weight Watchers- Get a Year for the Price of a Month – Everything You Need to Know About iTrackBites – Use Code Coach_DebiMurray to save
- Get this Printable Weight Watchers Weight Loss Journal or the Daily Food Log to add to your existing planner.
- Don’t let the holidays get your off track. Get your copy of How to Survive a Low Point Holiday.
- If you are looking for a simple snack idea that won’t ruin your points for the day. You have to try Built Bar. You can save 12% Off* with Code: SAVE12.
- Use these Meal Prep containers so you have meals ready that are low in points and help you avoid the wrong foods. You can also use the Weight Watchers Freestyle Make It and Take It Kit.
- Make sure you are drinking enough water with a reusable water bottle that helps you track your water. I have these 2 and they work great. Hydr-8 Purple 32ounce Water Bottle with Swivel Lid and 32 oz Clear Sports Water Bottle, Best for Measuring H2o Intake
- If you don’t want to pay for the app to be able to calculate your points, consider the Weight Watchers SmartPoints Calculator for Freestyle Program which is sold by Weight Watchers so you know the Points are right. The online calculators are not always accurate.
- Need to start an Exercise Program? Try this Weight Watchers 15 minute Boot Camp DVD.
- grapes red or green
- 1 package Jello any flavor (WW use Sugar Free)
- Clean fruit.
- While still wet, roll the grapes in the Jello
- Refrigerate for 2 hours