Do you love French Vanilla Creamer and want to make it at home? This is a very easy Homemade French Vanilla Creamer recipe. You can a large batch for less than a bottle of store bought. Learn How to Make French Vanilla Creamer.
Homemade French Vanilla Creamer
I love my coffee. I NEED my coffee. But I am spoiled. I have been drinking my coffee with french vanilla creamer for so long I don’t like it without it now. The problems are: store bought creamer is expensive. It is also filled with a lot of crap. And it has an insane amount of sugar in it. This version, while it still has a lot of sugar in it, is lower and much healthier. It also tastes so much better. Honestly, once you try this homemade french vanilla coffee creamer, you won’t want the store bought.
How to Store Homemade French Vanilla Creamer
Some people store this homemade french vanilla creamer in a mason jar. Others store it in an airtight container. I have some fo the old creamer bottles that I had been saving to use for crafts. I am storing my homemade french vanilla creamer in one of these bottles for now.
How Long Does Homemade Vanilla Creamer Last
This homemade vanilla creamer will last about 2 weeks when you keep it in the refrigerator in an airtight container. This also depends on how close your milk is to its expiration date.
How Many Weight Watchers Points in Homemade French Vanilla Creamer
When you are making this recipe, as far as Weight Watchers goes, you want to use skim milk and fat free sweetened condensed milk. It comes out to 1 Weight Watcher Point per serving, which is 1 tablespoon.
You can also make this recipe using unsweetened almond milk or use The Best Oat Milk Recipe. It cuts 4 points out of the entire recipe but does not do anything to the points per serving.
Have you joined our Weight Watchers Facebook Group? Free recipes and support. Perfect for everyone!
Want to Weight Watchers for almost free? Get a Year’s Membership for the Price of a Month – Learn More About Healthi – Use Code Coach_DebiMurray to save
Ingredients in Homemade French Vanilla Creamer
- Sweetened condensed milk
What else you need: A bottle to hold your creamer, I have seen a lot of people use mason jars. I saved my creamer bottles.
How to Make French Vanilla Creamer
Add all of your ingredients into the container you are storing your homemade french vanilla creamer in.
Mix together with either a whisk or put the lid on and shake.
Need more ideas and help to stay on track with Weight Watchers?
Save Money on Weight Watchers- Get a Year for the Price of a Month – Everything You Need to Know About iTrackBites – Use Code Coach_DebiMurray to save
- Get this Printable Weight Watchers Weight Loss Journal or the Daily Food Log to add to your existing planner.
- Don’t let the holidays get your off track. Get your copy of How to Survive a Low Point Holiday.
- If you are looking for a simple snack idea that won’t ruin your points for the day. You have to try Built Bar. You can save 12% Off* with Code: SAVE12.
- Use these Meal Prep containers so you have meals ready that are low in points and help you avoid the wrong foods. You can also use the Weight Watchers Freestyle Make It and Take It Kit.
- Make sure you are drinking enough water with a reusable water bottle that helps you track your water. I have these 2 and they work great. Hydr-8 Purple 32ounce Water Bottle with Swivel Lid and 32 oz Clear Sports Water Bottle, Best for Measuring H2o Intake
- If you don’t want to pay for the app to be able to calculate your points, consider the Weight Watchers SmartPoints Calculator for Freestyle Program which is sold by Weight Watchers so you know the Points are right. The online calculators are not always accurate.
- Need to start an Exercise Program? Try this Weight Watchers 15 minute Boot Camp DVD.
Homemade French Vanilla Coffee Creamer Recipe
- 14 ounce sweetened condensed milk
- 14 ounces milk
- 2 Tablespoons vanilla
- Add of the ingredients into the container you will be storing the creamer in.
- Stir together with a whisk, or add the lid and shake until combined.