A quick and easy recipe for making your own homemade French vanilla creamer at home. Make your own creamer with this easy recipe – perfect for a morning cup of coffee, iced coffee, tea, and more!
Homemade Vanilla Creamer for Coffee
- Homemade Vanilla Creamer for Coffee
- ❤️ Why you’ll love it
- 🥘 Equipment
- 🧾 Ingredients
- 🍳 How to Make
- 🎥 Video
- 🥄 Variations for Your Own Coffee Creamer
- 🍽️ What to Serve With This Homemade Coffee Creamer Recipe
- 🍶 Storing
- 💭Tip for Making the Perfect French Vanilla Coffee Creamer Recipe
- 📖More Recipes for Coffee Drinkers
- Homemade French Vanilla Coffee Creamer Recipe
❤️ Why you’ll love it
This homemade french vanilla coffee creamer recipe is so easy to make and it tastes delicious! I love how much cheaper it is to make my own creamer at home, and I know exactly what is in it. This recipe is perfect for anyone who loves a good cup of coffee or tea. If you are looking for a way to make your own creamer, this recipe is for you.
- Tastes better than store bought
- Much healthier since you know exactly what is in it.
- Easy to make
- A bottle to hold your creamer, I have seen a lot of people use mason jars. I saved my creamer bottles.
Get the full ingredient list, with measurements, and step-by-step instructions at the bottom of the post in the printable recipe card.
- Sweetened condensed milk
- Whole Milk
🍳 How to Make
Get the full list of ingredients, with measurements, and step-by-step instructions at the bottom of the post in the printable recipe card.
Add all of your ingredients into the container you are storing your homemade french vanilla creamer in.
Mix together with either a whisk or put the lid on and give it a good shake.
Hint: For extra deliciousness, use whole vanilla bean instead of vanilla extract for a stronger vanilla flavoring.
🥄 Variations for Your Own Coffee Creamer
- Add a dash of cinnamon.
- Use almond milk or homemade oat milk instead of regular milk.
- Use homemade sweetened condensed milk, so you can make it without sugar
- Make it other flavors. Start with the basic recipe and then use it to Make your own flavored coffee creamer. It is easy to make different flavors. Perfect for anyone with a coffee creamer addiction.
🍽️ What to Serve With This Homemade Coffee Creamer Recipe
- Any type of breakfast items like Pennsylvania Dutch Funny Cake, Easy Cloud Eggs, and Breakfast Sausage Casserole
- Coffee cake muffins or Short Cut Gluten Free Coffee Cake Muffins
- Coffee and dessert go hand in hand. Try this french vanilla creamer with Decadent Chocolate Cherry Cupcakes or Strawberry Cheesecake Lemon Curd Parfait
Keep the vanilla creamer in a mason jar, airtight container, or store-bought creamer bottle.
Refrigerator Storage: Keep it in the refrigerator and it should last 7-10 days.
Freezer Storage: Keep the vanilla creamer portioned out in individual mason jars or bags and freeze it for up to 3 months. Thaw prior to use.
💭Tip for Making the Perfect French Vanilla Coffee Creamer Recipe
- Use whole milk for the creamiest, richest flavor.
- Use high quality vanilla extract or vanilla paste for the best flavor.
- You can also use homemade sweetened condensed milk to make this recipe without added sugar.
Yes, it is possible to make this creamer without sweetened condensed milk by subbing in a mixture of milk, heavy cream, and brown sugar or homemade simple syrup.
Yes, you can definitely substitute almond milk or any other type of non-dairy milk in this recipe.
It really depends on the ingredients lists and how much you consume. This homemade version does not contain any artificial flavors or additives so it is healthier than store-bought varieties. Be mindful of your sugar intake if you are watching your sugar or calorie intake.
When you are making this recipe, as far as Weight Watchers goes, you want to use skim milk and fat free sweetened condensed milk. It comes out to 1 Weight Watcher Point per serving, which is 1 tablespoon.
You can also make this recipe using unsweetened almond milk or use The Best homemade oat milk Recipe. It cuts 4 points out of the entire recipe but does not do anything to the points per serving.
📖More Recipes for Coffee Drinkers
- Irish Coffee Recipe
- Copycat Starbucks Graham Latte
- Skinny Iced Pumpkin Spice Latte Starbucks Copycat Recipe
- The Best Starbucks Gingerbread Latte Copycat
Need to change the number of servings? You can click on the number of servings and change the number. This will adjust the ingredient measurements to what you need.
If you love this recipe, come back and give it 5 stars! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Homemade French Vanilla Coffee Creamer Recipe
- Add of the ingredients into the container you will be storing the creamer in.
- Stir together with a whisk, or add the lid and shake until combined.
I never knew how to make this on my own. What a great idea!
This is nice and simple to make. We often get our dairy products in bulk from warehouse stores, and I always have some left over!
Ooo I love vanilla flavored anything I’ll have to try this.
That is awesome! I use the coffee creamers in hot chocolate. But also don’t like all the gunk ingredients. Love that I can make my own now!
SHELLEY R ZUREK
Debi, this is such an amazing idea. My husband loves this but I too hate how much garbage is in there! Great recipe.
yummy! And sounds so easy to make!
Jennifer Wagner (@jenwag57)
This is great. I go through tons of vanilla coffee creamer and the chemicals do bother me. But I’m so addicted to it I can’t go back to regular milk. I just printed out the recipe and am going to give it a try. Thanks
ive never thought of home made coffee creamer! fabulous idea
I love homemade success like that! Glad you found a way to make it.
French Vanilla creamer is my favorite. Thanks!
Jodi @ A Mom Having Fun
That is a great recipe to have handy! We prefer our coffee with the flavored creamer, which can get rather pricey. I’m sure this would save us some money!
I am not a big fan of coffee, but this might be nice in tea too.
My kids like to to it in their hot tea.
Sound delicious and just in time for my 10 am coffee
I love flavored coffee creamer, but it’s so expensive! Thanks for this post!
All this time I thought how to make vanilla creamer, I made it with only milk & vanilla, it never came out right, but trying it your way came out so very tasty and so much smoother, yummmmm!!
Sincerely Robinn Georgeson
I am thrilled that you like it. If you like pumpkin creamer, you should try that recipe as well.
Just made my first batch…tastes like a winner. Not only is it all natural, its environmentally friendly (less plastic waste). Kudos on reusing your old container!
Do you use vanilla extract??
Yes I use 2 tablespoons of vanilla extract
Are you able to substitute anything for the sweetened condensed milk? I don’t have a way to get any until Friday and I was hoping to surprise my husband with his favorite creamer, only homemade.
I have only ever made it with the condensed.