This post contains affiliate links. If you purchase from these links, The Spring Mount 6 Pack earns a small commission.
Summer time is right around the corner. That means afternoon picnics and nights by the bonfire. What goes hand in hand with a warm summer night? A cocktail. To make it even better, make it a fruity frozen cocktail and now you are talking.
This Strawberry Limeade Cocktail is so simple to make and will taste like those expensive cocktails you get in poolside at all inclusive resorts. For next to nothing and little effort, you can make a pitcher of this frozen cocktail for any get together.
Related: Having a picnic? Here are a few of my picnic favorites: Broccoli Salad is a favorite at every family get together. Buffalo Chicken Dip disappears within minutes of being served and Taco Dip is always requested for us to bring. These 3 recipes are perfect additions to any picnic.
2 oz frozen strawberry lemonade
12 oz frozen limeade
10 oz frozen Bacardi strawberry Daiquiri
2 1/2 cups rum
Related: Need drink ideas for kids? Try non-alcoholic St. Patrick’s Day Punch, Easter Punch, or Amazing Spiderman Punch. While they are all named for a holiday or event, each one is perfect for kids during a get together.
Want More Amazing Cocktail Recipe
- Easy Blackberry Margaritas
- Cookies and Cream Frozen Cocktail
- Queen of Hearts Cocktail
- Blackberry Lemon Smash Refreshing Summer Cocktail
- Vampire Drink Halloween Cocktail
Strawberry Limeade Cocktail
- 2 oz frozen strawberry lemonade
- 12 oz frozen limeade
- 10 oz frozen Bacardi strawberry Daiquiri
- 2 1/2 cups rum
- Thaw frozen concentrates slightly. Mix all ingredients together in a punch bowl or in a large pitcher.
- Add ice and serve.
- Use fresh strawberries for garnish