This delicious WW Tuscan Chicken Pasta is an incredible dish. Rich and creamy and full of flavor, this Olive Garden copy cat is lighter and healthier but just as delicious.
WW Tuscan Chicken Pasta
This amazing restaurant quality WW Tuscan Chicken Pasta is to die for with very few major ingredients. This quick and easy recipe is full of flavor pasta with tender chicken. Once you make this amazing and simple dinner, you are going to make it again and again.
Is Tuscan Pasta a One Pot Meal?
Yes, this is a one pot meal because it is made in an Instant pot. You can also, choose to make it in a pot on your stove with the same result. If you decide to make it on the stove, the chicken can be sautéed in the pot before adding the other ingredients or baked in an oven.
What Goes with This Pasta?
You want to make sure you have sides that complement the main dish. For a delicious selection of sides, be sure to add veggies or bread for the best choice. Roasted vegetables have great flavor or a side salad for a simple side dish. You can also choose between a garlic bread side dish or 2 ingredient Dough Breadsticks.
Can This Be Made Using an Oven
Yes, this recipe can be made using the oven or stove. It will take slightly longer but other than that, it is very similar. During the sautee steps, use a frying pan, rather than the Instant Pot.
Next, you will cook the pasta, in the broth, in a pot on the stove. Cook until the pasta is tender.
How Many Weight Watchers Points in Olive Garden
I love this recipe. It is so good and it doesn’t taste like it is made with healthier ingredients. It taste just as rich and creamy as the full fat version. When you make this recipe, it makes 6 servings. Each serving is about 1 1/3 cup per serving.
- Purple- 2 Points
- Blue– 7 Points
- Green– 9 Points
Have you joined our Weight Watchers Facebook Group? Free recipes and support. Perfect for everyone!
Want to Weight Watchers for almost free? Get a Year’s Membership for the Price of a Month – Learn More About Healthi – Use Code Coach_DebiMurray to save
- Low sodium chicken broth
- Sun-dried tomatoes without oil
- Italian seasoning
- Minced garlic
- Chicken breast diced
- Whole wheat pasta
- Frozen spinach
- Fat-free plain Greek yogurt
- Fat-free cottage cheese
- Parmesan cheese
- Fresh basil – Dried can also be used
How to Make Tuscan Chicken Pasta
Lightly spray your Instant Pot with cooking spray and set Instant Pot to sauté. Once your pot is hot, add sun dried tomatoes, garlic, Italian seasoning salt, and pepper. Cook until just fragrant. Use a wooden spoon or spatula to prevent sticking.
Add chicken and brown on all sides for 3-5 minutes
Add your whole wheat noodles and chicken broth to the pot. Stir and make sure all the pasta is covered in liquid. Close and lock the lid and turn the pressure valve to sealing. Select Pressure Cook (high) and set the cook time for 3 minutes.
While the pasta is cooking, blend the Greek yogurt and cottage cheese together until smooth and set aside.
When the cook time is complete, quick release the pressure, and remove the lid. Add spinach and basil to the pot, then drain the excess liquid from the pot.
Add the parmesan, blended yogurt, and cottage cheese, and stir until evenly mixed.
More Delicious Healthy Recipes
Want something low carb? Learn how to cook spaghetti squash perfectly every time so it tastes amazing.
More Pasta Dishes
- Broccoli Chicken Alfredo
- Italian Pasta Salad
- The Best Delicious Baked Ziti Pasta
- Turkey Bacon Alfredo Pasta
- Healthy Baked Feta Pasta (TikTok Pasta)
- Lightened Up Pizza Pasta Bake
WW Pot Tuscan Chicken Pasta
- Instant Pot
- medium-sized bowl
- 3 cups low sodium chicken broth
- ½ cup sun-dried tomatoes without oil
- ½ tablespoon Italian seasoning
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 lb. chicken breast diced into 1-inch cubes
- 12 oz whole wheat pasta cooked and drained
- 2 cups frozen spinach
- ¾ cup fat-free plain Greek yogurt
- ¾ cup fat-free cottage cheese
- ⅔ cup parmesan cheese grated
- ¼ cup fresh basil or 1 tsp dried
Using your favorite non-stick cooking spray, lightly spray the inside of your Instant Pot.
- Next, set the Instant Pot to sauté.
- Once the pot is ready to go, add in your sun-dried tomatoes, garlic, Italian seasoning salt, and pepper. Cook until just fragrant. Use a wooden spoon or spatula to prevent sticking.
- Cook the ingredients until they are just fragrant.
- To prevent sticking, use a spatula or wooden spoon.
- Next, add in the chicken and sear it on all sides for approximately 3 to 5 minutes.
- Once the chicken is browned, add in the chicken broth and the whole wheat noodles.
- Make sure all of the pasta is covered in liquid and stir. Place the lid on the IP and lock it into place. Turn the pressure value to "sealing". Then press "Pressure Cook" high and set the time for 3 minutes.
- While the noodles and chicken are cooking, in a medium-sized bowl combine the Greek yogurt and the cottage cheese together until they are smooth. Then set aside.
- When the cook time is complete, quick release the pressure, and very carefully remove the lid.
- Then add the spinach and basil to the Instant Pot and drain the excess liquid.
- Next, add the parmesan and the yogurt and cream cheese mixture, and stir until evenly mixed.
Blue Plan Points: 7 Blue Plan Points for each 1 1/3 cup serving.
Green Plan Points: 9 Green Plan Points for each 1 1/3 cup serving.
Purple Plan Points: 2 Purple Plan Points for each 1 1/3 cup serving.
You can substitute the sun-dried tomatoes with fresh grape tomatoes. Just cut them in half and sauté in step one below.
OMG! This was so good! This is a keeper! My husband said it was restaurant quality. Only thing I did differently was sauté fresh baby spinach instead of using frozen. Using the instanta pot made it really easy too.
OMG! This was so good! This is a keeper! My husband said it was restaurant quality. Only thing I did differently was sauté fresh baby spinach instead of using frozen. Using the instanta pot made it really easy too. Five stars!!
Our Wabi Sabi Staff
I am so glad your family enjoyed it! Thanks for stopping by.
Can I make this on the stove?
Yes. I added the info to the post but you will use the stove top almost the same as cooking it in the IP. The cooking time will take longer, but otherwise, it is very similar.