If you are looking for a twist on a classic eggroll, you are going to love these Air Fryer Ham and Cheese Egg Rolls. These eggrolls are crispy and crunchy and absolutely delicious. As a bonus, since they are made in the Air Fryer, they are healthier too.
Air Fryer Ham and Cheese Egg Roll
Whether you are looking for an incredible eggroll recipe or want something you can make ahead and then use as a grab and go meal, these Air Fryer ham and cheese egg rolls are perfect. While I am buying dice ham this time I am making them, it is also a great way to use up leftover ham.
Can I Use Other Meat Instead?
These ham and cheese eggrolls have be changed up to be made with other meats. You can use leftover chicken or ground beef or you can use steak. Any type of meat will taste fantastic within these eggrolls.
Can I Make These Ahead and Freeze?
Its always better for results and taste to just make your ingredients on the spot and cook them. These ingredients take no time and are quick to put together, but if you are running on a schedule and want to prepare them earlier, you can place them in the freezer. When you reheat them, you will want to reheat in the oven or the Air Fryer in order to have the crispy texture
How Many Weight Watchers Points in Ham and Cheese Eggrolls
When you make these Ham and Cheese Eggrolls, they come in at about 2 points in each plan. That is assuming you use about 1 tablespoon of fat free cheddar cheese in the egg roll. If you use reduce fat cheddar cheese, it is 3 points per plan.
Have you joined our Weight Watchers Facebook Group? Free recipes and support. Perfect for everyone!
Want to Weight Watchers for almost free? Get a Year’s Membership for the Price of a Month – Learn More About Healthi – Use Code Coach_DebiMurray to save
Can These Be Made in The Oven
Absolutely. When I make my Cheese Steak Egg Rolls Recipe, I bake them at 425 for about 10 minutes and turn them half way through. The texture is crispy but not fried crispy. However, they are still completely amazing.
- Roll wrappers
- Diced ham
- Shredded cheddar cheese
- Onion powder
- Garlic powder
- Dill pickle chips
- Spray oil
How to Make Air Fryer Breakfast Rolls
Spray your Air Fryer basket with oil and pre-heat to 375°.
Spray a small pan with cooking oil. Add diced ham and cook until light brown. Add onion and garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Stir until well mixed. Take from heat and set aside.
With the point towards you, lay out one egg roll wrapper. Fill up the wrapper just below the middle with about 2 tablespoons of ham. Sprinkle some of the cheese and pickle. Dunk your fingertips in water and rub the edges of the egg roll wrapper to moisten them. Fold the sides about 3/4 inch toward the center and roll the wrapper around your ingredients and continue to the top. Close the wrapper with a dab of water. Then, do the same process with the additional 5 egg rolls.
Put the egg rolls into the prepared basket. Spray the egg rolls evenly with oil. Cook for 3-4 minutes, at 375 degrees, flip and cook 3-4 additional minutes. Air Fryers vary, so be sure to check on them because cook times may vary.
More Recipes Like This
- Air Fryer Breakfast Taquitos
- The Best WW Air Fryer Funnel Cake Bites
- The Best Healthy Homemade Pop Tarts
- Ham Salad Spread Recipe
- Philly Cheesesteak Eggrolls
Air Fryer Ham and Cheese Egg Roll
- 6 egg roll wrappers
- 1 package of diced ham
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 6 dill pickle chips chopped
- Spray oil
- Small bowl of water
- Pre-heat Air Fryer to 375°. Spray Air Fryer basket with oil.
- In a small pan, spray with cooking oil. Add diced ham and cook until just browned. Add onion and garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Mix well. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Lay one egg roll wrapper with point towards you. Fill just below the center with just about 2 tablespoons of ham. Sprinkle with cheese and pickle. Dip your fingertips in the water and moisten the edges of the egg roll wrapper. Fold the sides about 3/4 inch toward the middle and roll up the wrapper around the mixture and continue to the top. Seal with a dab of water. Repeat with the additional 5 egg rolls.
- Place the egg rolls into the sprayed basket. Spray egg rolls with oil. Cook at 375 degrees for 3-4 minutes, turn and cook 3-4 additional minutes. As machines vary, cook times may vary.
Need more ideas and help to stay on track with Weight Watchers?
Save Money on Weight Watchers- Get a Year for the Price of a Month – Everything You Need to Know About iTrackBites – Use Code Coach_DebiMurray to save
- Get this Printable Weight Watchers Weight Loss Journal or the Daily Food Log to add to your existing planner.
- Don’t let the holidays get your off track. Get your copy of How to Survive a Low Point Holiday.
- If you are looking for a simple snack idea that won’t ruin your points for the day. You have to try Built Bar. You can save 12% Off* with Code: SAVE12.
- Use these Meal Prep containers so you have meals ready that are low in points and help you avoid the wrong foods. You can also use the Weight Watchers Freestyle Make It and Take It Kit.
- Make sure you are drinking enough water with a reusable water bottle that helps you track your water. I have these 2 and they work great. Hydr-8 Purple 32ounce Water Bottle with Swivel Lid and 32 oz Clear Sports Water Bottle, Best for Measuring H2o Intake
- If you don’t want to pay for the app to be able to calculate your points, consider the Weight Watchers SmartPoints Calculator for Freestyle Program which is sold by Weight Watchers so you know the Points are right. The online calculators are not always accurate.
- Need to start an Exercise Program? Try this Weight Watchers 15 minute Boot Camp DVD.
Leave a Reply