Looking for a homemade Pumpkin Spice Coffee Creamer recipe? This easy to make Pumpkin Spice Creamer is perfect for your pumpkin spice cravings. Keep it on hand to add to your coffee.
As you may remember, I am a coffee addict. I love my coffee. I really love to add flavored creamer to my coffee. A few months ago I decided to switch out the creamers with a lot of chemicals in them for a more natural choice of creamer. Then I decided to make my own. I love the French Vanilla coffee creamer recipe I made, so I decided to branch out and see if I could make a Fall creamer that tasted just as good.
DIY Pumpkin Spice Creamer Recipe
I call it Pumpkin Spice Coffee Creamer but my friend always calls it pumpkin pie coffee creamer. I had never ever tried pumpkin spice coffee creamer until her. She is like the queen of pumpkin spice and she can not wait until September 1st, when the world comes alive with pumpkin spice everything.
Homemade Pumpkin Spice Coffee Creamer
This is a very simple recipe to make. I normally make my creamer in a pitcher and then just transfer it to a recycled creamer bottle. This time I decided I would use a mason jar because it takes a lot of mixing to get the ingredients completely incorporated.
This recipe will last for 2 weeks in the fridge, if it sticks around that long. My friend will finish this off in about a week.
How Many Weight Watchers Points in Pumpkin Spice Creamer
With this recipe, using the suggestions below, there is only 1 Weight Watchers point per serving, which is 1 tablespoon. Not bad for a rich and creamy full flavor pumpkin spice creamer.
Ingredients for Pumpkin Spice Coffee Creamer
- Half and half
- Sweetened condensed milk
- Milk, almond milk or The Best Oat Milk Recipe
- Pumpkin puree
- Pumpkin pie spice
- Vanilla extract
How to make Homemade Pumpkin Spice Coffee Creamer
Add the half and half, condensed milk, milk, and vanilla extract to a medium sized pot.
Whisk everything together very well until the condensed milk has been mixed in fully.
Next, add the pumpkin and pumpkin pie spice. Whisk together again making sure it is is well combined.
Place the pot on the stove over medium heat. Let it get hot on the stove for about 4-6 minutes. Then remove from the heat and let it fully cool down. IMPORTANT: Let is get hot, but do not let it cook.
Mix with hot or cold coffee.
Want More Weight Watchers Recipes?
- Rocky Road Cupcakes – Weight Watchers Friendly
- Chocolate Muffins – Only 2 WW Points
- Weight Watchers Banana Pudding
- Weight Watchers Chocolate Mousse
- Healthy Peanut Butter Fruit Dip
Have you joined our Weight Watchers Facebook Group? Free recipes and support. Perfect for everyone!
Want to Weight Watchers for almost free? Get a Year’s Membership for the Price of a Month – Learn More About Healthi – Use Code Coach_DebiMurray to save
More Weight Watchers Help
Need more ideas and help to stay on track with Weight Watchers?
Save Money on Weight Watchers- Get a Year for the Price of a Month – Everything You Need to Know About iTrackBites – Use Code Coach_DebiMurray to save
- Get this Printable Weight Watchers Weight Loss Journal or the Daily Food Log to add to your existing planner.
- Don’t let the holidays get your off track. Get your copy of How to Survive a Low Point Holiday.
- If you are looking for a simple snack idea that won’t ruin your points for the day. You have to try Built Bar. You can save 12% Off* with Code: SAVE12.
- Use these Meal Prep containers so you have meals ready that are low in points and help you avoid the wrong foods. You can also use the Weight Watchers Freestyle Make It and Take It Kit.
- Make sure you are drinking enough water with a reusable water bottle that helps you track your water. I have these 2 and they work great. Hydr-8 Purple 32ounce Water Bottle with Swivel Lid and 32 oz Clear Sports Water Bottle, Best for Measuring H2o Intake
- If you don’t want to pay for the app to be able to calculate your points, consider the Weight Watchers SmartPoints Calculator for Freestyle Program which is sold by Weight Watchers so you know the Points are right. The online calculators are not always accurate.
- Need to start an Exercise Program? Try this Weight Watchers 15 minute Boot Camp DVD.
Pumpkin Spice Coffee Creamer Recipe
- 1 cup Half and half
- 1 cup sweetened condensed milk
- ½ cup milk, almond milk or oat milk
- 3 tbsp pumpkin puree
- 1 tbsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Add the half and half, condensed milk, milk, and vanilla extract to a medium sized pot. Whisk everything together very well until the condensed milk has been mixed in fully.
- Next, add the pumpkin and pumpkin pie spice. Whisk together again making sure it is is well combined.
- Place the pot on the stove over medium heat. Let it get hot on the stove for about 4-6 minutes. Then remove from the heat and let it fully cool down. IMPORTANT: Let is get hot, but do not let it cook.
- Mix with hot or cold coffee.
This sounds amazing. Thanks for the recipe I want to make up a batch and share with my new neighbors. Yummy treat.
yeah!! i have ALL ingredients here in the house!! woo hooooooooooooo! i know what i’m making today 🙂
Thanks – printing this off right now 🙂
Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious?
Yum! Although, I’d probably just drink it straight!
I definitely pinned this one, thanks!
Now that looks very yummy!
Hello, gorgeous! Great recipe – I definitely need to try it out!
Kristin Wheeler (@MamaLuvsBooks)
YUM!!! Looks delicious!!!
This sounds so yummy! I have never actually had pumpkin creamer or any kind of pumpkin flavored coffee but I’m going to try it this fall!
Can you believe I have not tasted this pumpkin spiced flavor in coffee as yet?
I think I’ll have to try it.
yea! I am sure it has less chemicals than the prepared stuff you buy in the store.
This sounds excellent!!!
I’ve made my own in the past and instead of using maple syrup, I used dark brown sugar and whipping cream rather than sweetened condensed.
Can’t wait to try yours!
That sounds good too. I have used whipping cream in other things.
I made this today!! Delicious! I sped things up by putting it in the blender. Perfect. Before I put it away for my coffee I put a cup of crushed ice with about a half cup of pumpkin mixture into the blender and made a shake. Out of this world!!!
Yum. I wouldn’t have thought of that.
For the pumpkin is it pumpkin pie mix in the can you use . It did not say …
The pumpkin is just pumpkin in a can but not the pumpkin pie.
Can you freeze this coffee creamer? I love the idea of doing this in bulk and freezing some. It would be a great way to save some money!
You know I never tried it. But I know you can freeze all of it individually so I would imagine you could freeze it all.
Thanks. I am also addicted to the pumpkin creamer and just bought 2 today!
Do you have an around about calorie count for this?
I don’t. I know it is about on par with the store brands, but I have never figured it out.
Just made this creamer last night, and used it to help me wake up this morning. It’s delicious! I’ll be needing to make more soon!
I know it goes really fast. I am glad you like it.
Scarlet of Family Focus Blog
I tried something similar and it is fun to make your own fresh coffee flavors and know what is in them!
Sounds good. Is it really sweet? I don’t like real sweet, could I cut back on the sweetened milk a little? Also, going for the organic milk and condensed milk if they have it.
I don’t think it is that sweet but you certainly could.
OMGosh, just made this and it is amazing. Couldn’t find the creamer in the store anymore so I went in search of on line. Thank you!!
I’m so glad you liked it. I am working on on some new creamer recipes soon.
Just made a batch and I LOVE it. I can’t find it in the stores right now and this is better as far as I’m concerned. I know exactly what’s in it and it’s a nice treat. Thank you for rescuing me from the whims of the creamer mafia. 🙂
I am so glad you like it. My best friend is all about pumpkin and she keeps this in her fridge all year round. I am working on some other flavors now.
thanks for this, it is really wonderful! Your not kidding about the shaking! The second time around I used my immersion blender and it worked like a charm! this is a great find, I recommend it to all 😉