Looking for a homemade Pumpkin Spice Coffee Creamer recipe? This easy to make Pumpkin Spice Creamer is perfect for your pumpkin spice cravings. Keep it on hand to add to your coffee.
As you may remember, I am a coffee addict. I love my coffee. I really love to add flavored creamer to my coffee. A few months ago I decided to switch out the creamers with a lot of chemicals in them for a more natural choice of creamer. Then I decided to make my own. I love the French Vanilla coffee creamer recipe I made, so I decided to branch out and see if I could make a Fall creamer that tasted just as good.
DIY Pumpkin Spice Creamer Recipe
I call it Pumpkin Spice Coffee Creamer but my friend always calls it pumpkin pie coffee creamer. I had never ever tried pumpkin spice coffee creamer until her. She is like the queen of pumpkin spice and she can not wait until September 1st, when the world comes alive with pumpkin spice everything.
Homemade Pumpkin Spice Coffee Creamer
This is a very simple recipe to make. I normally make my creamer in a pitcher and then just transfer it to a recycled creamer bottle. This time I decided I would use a mason jar because it takes a lot of mixing to get the ingredients completely incorporated.
This recipe will last for 2 weeks in the fridge, if it sticks around that long. My friend will finish this off in about a week.
How Many Weight Watchers Points in Pumpkin Spice Creamer
With this recipe, using the suggestions below, there is only 1 Weight Watchers point per serving, which is 1 tablespoon. Not bad for a rich and creamy full flavor pumpkin spice creamer.
Ingredients for Pumpkin Spice Coffee Creamer
Get the full list of ingredients, with measurements, and step-by-step instructions at the bottom of the post in the printable recipe card.
- Half and half
- Sweetened condensed milk
- Milk, almond milk or The Best Oat Milk Recipe
- Pumpkin puree
- Pumpkin pie spice
- Vanilla extract
How to make Homemade Pumpkin Spice Coffee Creamer
Add the half and half, condensed milk, milk, and vanilla extract to a medium sized pot.
Whisk everything together very well until the condensed milk has been mixed in fully.
Next, add the pumpkin and pumpkin pie spice. Whisk together again making sure it is is well combined.
Place the pot on the stove over medium heat. Let it get hot on the stove for about 4-6 minutes. Then remove from the heat and let it fully cool down. IMPORTANT: Let is get hot, but do not let it cook.
Mix with hot or cold coffee.
Want More Weight Watchers Recipes?
- Rocky Road Cupcakes – Weight Watchers Friendly
- Chocolate Muffins – Only 2 WW Points
- Weight Watchers Banana Pudding
- Weight Watchers Chocolate Mousse
- Healthy Peanut Butter Fruit Dip
Have you joined our Weight Watchers Facebook Group? Free recipes and support. Perfect for everyone!
Want to Weight Watchers for almost free? Get a Year’s Membership for the Price of a Month – Learn More About Healthi – Use Code Coach_DebiMurray to save
More Weight Watchers Help
Need more ideas and help to stay on track with Weight Watchers?
Save Money on Weight Watchers- Get a Year for the Price of a Month – Everything You Need to Know About iTrackBites – Use Code Coach_DebiMurray to save
- Get this Printable Weight Watchers Weight Loss Journal or the Daily Food Log to add to your existing planner.
- Don’t let the holidays get your off track. Get your copy of How to Survive a Low Point Holiday.
- If you are looking for a simple snack idea that won’t ruin your points for the day. You have to try Built Bar. You can save 12% Off* with Code: SAVE12.
- Use these Meal Prep containers so you have meals ready that are low in points and help you avoid the wrong foods. You can also use the Weight Watchers Freestyle Make It and Take It Kit.
- Make sure you are drinking enough water with a reusable water bottle that helps you track your water. I have these 2 and they work great. Hydr-8 Purple 32ounce Water Bottle with Swivel Lid and 32 oz Clear Sports Water Bottle, Best for Measuring H2o Intake
- If you don’t want to pay for the app to be able to calculate your points, consider the Weight Watchers SmartPoints Calculator for Freestyle Program which is sold by Weight Watchers so you know the Points are right. The online calculators are not always accurate.
- Need to start an Exercise Program? Try this Weight Watchers 15 minute Boot Camp DVD.
Pumpkin Spice Coffee Creamer Recipe
- Add the half and half, condensed milk, milk, and vanilla extract to a medium sized pot. Whisk everything together very well until the condensed milk has been mixed in fully.
- Next, add the pumpkin and pumpkin pie spice. Whisk together again making sure it is is well combined.
- Place the pot on the stove over medium heat. Let it get hot on the stove for about 4-6 minutes. Then remove from the heat and let it fully cool down. IMPORTANT: Let is get hot, but do not let it cook.
- Mix with hot or cold coffee.