Looking for a homemade Pumpkin Spice Coffee Creamer recipe? This easy to make Pumpkin Spice Creamer is perfect for your pumpkin spice cravings. Keep it on hand to add to your coffee.
As you may remember, I am a coffee addict. I love my coffee. I really love to add flavored creamer to my coffee. A few months ago I decided to switch out the creamers with a lot of chemicals in them for a more natural choice of creamer. Then I decided to make my own. I love the French Vanilla coffee creamer recipe I made, so I decided to branch out and see if I could make a Fall creamer that tasted just as good.
DIY Pumpkin Spice Creamer Recipe
I call it Pumpkin Spice Coffee Creamer but my friend always calls it pumpkin pie coffee creamer. I had never ever tried pumpkin spice coffee creamer until her. She is like the queen of pumpkin spice and she can not wait until September 1st, when the world comes alive with pumpkin spice everything.
Homemade Pumpkin Spice Coffee Creamer
This is a very simple recipe to make. I normally make my creamer in a pitcher and then just transfer it to a recycled creamer bottle. This time I decided I would use a mason jar because it takes a lot of mixing to get the ingredients completely incorporated.
This recipe will last for 2 weeks in the fridge, if it sticks around that long. My friend will finish this off in about a week.
How Many Weight Watchers Points in Pumpkin Spice Creamer
With this recipe, using the suggestions below, there is only 1 Weight Watchers point per serving, which is 1 tablespoon. Not bad for a rich and creamy full flavor pumpkin spice creamer.
Ingredients for Pumpkin Spice Coffee Creamer
- sweetened condensed milk – Weight Watchers use Fat free
- milk – Weight Watchers use Almond Milk
- pumpkin pie spice
- pumpkin puree
- maple syrup – Weight Watchers use Sugar Free maple syrup
How to make homemade Pumpkin Spice Coffee Creamer
Start with a can of sweetened condensed milk and regular milk. I like to use 2 % because that is what we have in the house but you can use whatever kind you have. If you are trying to cut carbs or calories (WW Points) use Almond Milk.
Add in pumpkin, vanilla, maple syrup and pumpkin pie spice.
Shake and shake and shake, and when you think it is ready shake a little more.
Store in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks. Enjoy.
Want More Weight Watchers Recipes?
- Rocky Road Cupcakes – Weight Watchers Friendly
- Chocolate Muffins – Only 2 WW Points
- Weight Watchers Banana Pudding
- Weight Watchers Chocolate Mousse
- Healthy Peanut Butter Fruit Dip
Looking for more recipes and support? Join our Winning with Weight Watchers Facebook Group.
More Weight Watchers Help
Need Help Staying on Track? Try these ideas:
- Use these Meal Prep containers so you have meals ready that are low in points and help you avoid the wrong foods. You can also use the Weight Watchers Freestyle Make It and Take It Kit.
- Make sure you are drinking enough water with a reusable water bottle that helps you track your water. I have these 2 and they work great. Hydr-8 Purple 32ounce Water Bottle with Swivel Lid and 32 oz Clear Sports Water Bottle, Best for Measuring H2o Intake
- If you don’t want to pay for the app to be able to calculate your points, consider the Weight Watchers SmartPoints Calculator for Freestyle Program which is sold by Weight Watchers so you know the Points are right. The online calculators are not always accurate.
- Need to start an Exercise Program? Try this Weight Watchers 15 minute Boot Camp DVD.
Pumpkin Spice Coffee Creamer Recipe
- 1 14 ounce can of sweetened condensed milk WW Use Fat Free
- 2 cups of milk WW use Almond Milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 4 tablespoons pumpkin puree - not the pumpkin pie ready kind
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup WW Use Sugar Free
- Start with a can of sweetened condensed milk and regular milk. I like to use 2 % because that is what we have in the house but you can use whatever kind you have.
- Add in pumpkin, vanilla, maple syrup and pumpkin pie spice.
- If using a mason jar or other container with a tight lid, Shake and shake and shake, and when you think it is ready shake a little more. If making in a pitcher, stir and stir and stir some more.
- Store in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks. Enjoy.
Want More Pumpkin Recipes?
- Healthy Pumpkin Cheesecake Bites – Weight Watchers and Keto
- Vanilla Pumpkin Cupcake
- Crustless Pumpkin Pie
- Best Ever Pumpkin Pie Waffle Recipe
- Pumpkin Donuts Recipe