Just because you are craving warm blueberry muffins fresh from the oven; it doesn’t mean you have to go off of your Keto diet. The Best Keto Blueberry Muffins are keto-friendly AND are made in one bowl! Once you make these you will definitely be making them again!
Easy One Bowl Keto Blueberry Muffins
Starting a keto diet may seem a bit confusing at first, but don’t worry; it’s honestly easier than you think.
Once you get started, you will be making savory and delicious meals and you won’t be missing any of the good stuff! If you are starting down this journey for the first time, I have a few simple recipes that you will definitely need to make. I think they will quickly become favorites for you too. One keto favorite in our home is my recipe for onion rings!! Another family fav is my meatloaf with cheese. And last but certainly not least is my recipe for cinnamon rolls! They are decadent and out of this world! Of course, if you love muffins, you will also love PB&J Muffins.
Before you get started on these tasty muffins, here are a few tips and suggestions.
- Almond flour – this is key when baking Keto dishes.
- Baking powder – a leavening ingredient that is must when baking.
- Butter, melted – a base ingredient needed in many recipes.
- Eggs – to use as a binding ingredient.
- Erythritol – a keto-friendly sweetener
- Blueberries – the key fruit for these muffins!
CAN YOU EAT BLUEBERRY ON KETO?
Yes, absolutely Blueberries are a great fruit to nosh on.While you have to watch the natural sugars, you can enjoy some of these low carb berries.
WHY IS ALMOND FLOUR OKAY ON KETO?
It’s because it is low-carb and high in fat. Some people also use coconut flour, but for this recipe you want to use almond flour.
WHAT SWEETENER CAN YOU HAVE ON KETO?
Besides Erythritol, you can have Stevia, and Monk fruit. Some people ever choose to use Splenda. This is a personal preference.
MORE KETO RECIPES
Have you joined our Foodie Facebook Group? Come get more recipes at Mama Loves to Eat Group.
READY TO MAKE THESE EASY KETO MUFFINS?
The full recipe and instructions are listed below in the printable recipe card. I’ve included some in-process shots for you to use as a reference.
* I used these silicone-baking cups in the photos
Just because you are craving warm blueberry muffins fresh from the oven; it doesn't mean you have to go off of your Keto diet. Our Easy Blueberry muffins are keto-friendly AND are made in one bowl! Once you make these you will definitely be making them again!
- 1 cup almond flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup erythritol
- 1 cup blueberries
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium bowl add almond flour, baking powder, eggs and erythritol. Mix well.
- Melt butter and add to almond flour mixture.
- Once fully combined, gently fold in blueberries.
- Pour batter into baking cups about half way to the top.
- Bake for 25 minutes.