Looking for a new dip recipe for a party? Use this White Bean Dip with Seasoned Pita Chips. It is a delicious easy to make dip recipe. Following Weight Watchers? This dip is low in points and perfect for snacking.
This delicious white bean dip, also called cannellini bean dip, is a great addition to any party menu. It is quick and easy to make – and your guests are sure to love the subtle balance of flavors packed into each bite. It is perfect with mildly seasoned pita chips or vegetable crudités.
- cannellini beans
- lemon juice
- fresh sage leaves
- extra virgin olive oil
- kosher salt
- ground black pepper
- cayenne pepper
You will find the complete amounts listed in the recipe card below.
Tip: A little bit of fresh sage goes a long way. If you aren’t sure how much to use, start with a small amount. Then taste and add more, if desired.
The complete directions are in the recipe card at the bottom of the post.
How many Weight Watcher Points are in White Bean Dip?
This dip and the chips comes in at 5 points. If you are making just the dip, the points are 3 points per serving. When I make this recipe for dinner, I pair it chicken breast or Buffalo chicken salad. To make this even lower in points, sometimes, I skip the pita chips and use carrots.
Want More Weight Watchers Recipes?
- 0 Point Weight Watchers Cheesecake
- 2 Ingredient Pancakes
- Ranch Fiesta Dip
- Broccoli Salad Recipe
- Comeback Sauce
Have you joined our Weight Watchers Facebook Group? Free recipes and support. Perfect for everyone!
Want to Weight Watchers for almost free? Get a Year’s Membership for the Price of a Month – Learn More About Healthi – Use Code Coach_DebiMurray to save
Need more ideas and help to stay on track with Weight Watchers?
Save Money on Weight Watchers- Get a Year for the Price of a Month – Everything You Need to Know About iTrackBites – Use Code Coach_DebiMurray to save
- Get this Printable Weight Watchers Weight Loss Journal or the Daily Food Log to add to your existing planner.
- Don’t let the holidays get your off track. Get your copy of How to Survive a Low Point Holiday.
- If you are looking for a simple snack idea that won’t ruin your points for the day. You have to try Built Bar. You can save 12% Off* with Code: SAVE12.
- Use these Meal Prep containers so you have meals ready that are low in points and help you avoid the wrong foods. You can also use the Weight Watchers Freestyle Make It and Take It Kit.
- Make sure you are drinking enough water with a reusable water bottle that helps you track your water. I have these 2 and they work great. Hydr-8 Purple 32ounce Water Bottle with Swivel Lid and 32 oz Clear Sports Water Bottle, Best for Measuring H2o Intake
- If you don’t want to pay for the app to be able to calculate your points, consider the Weight Watchers SmartPoints Calculator for Freestyle Program which is sold by Weight Watchers so you know the Points are right. The online calculators are not always accurate.
- Need to start an Exercise Program? Try this Weight Watchers 15 minute Boot Camp DVD.
White Bean Dip with Seasoned Pita Chips
Seasoned Pita Chips:
- 6 pitas
- 1 extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and black pepper to taste
White Bean Dip:
- 1 15- oz. can cannellini beans drained and rinsed
- 3 cloves fresh garlic peeled
- 2 fresh lemon juice
- 2 – 3 large fresh sage leaves
- 1/4 c. extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 high-quality extra virgin olive oil
- Dash cayenne pepper
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper. Cut each pita into 8 equal-sized wedges. Lightly brush pita wedges with olive oil on both sides and place on lined baking sheet.
- Season pita with salt and pepper before placing in the oven. Bake for 5-6 minutes before turning each wedge. Return to oven and continue baking for another 5 or 6 minutes, or until pita wedges are golden brown. Remove from oven and set aside.
- Add cannellini beans, fresh garlic, lemon juice, sage leaves, and olive oil to the bowl of a food processor or blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour bean mixture into a serving bowl and season with salt and pepper to taste. Right before serving, add a dash of cayenne pepper and a drizzle of some high-quality extra virgin olive oil. Serve with seasoned pita chips or vegetable crudités.