Do you love the flavors of pumpkin spice? Looking for pumpkin drinks that make the perfect pumpkin cocktail? You will love the taste of this Pumpkin Cocktail that is easy to make. Enjoy the taste of this pumpkin whiskey cocktail any time of the year.
For those people who are all about pumpkin spice, this pumpkin cocktail is perfect. Made with pumpkin puree, it is sure to have the right amount of pumpkin kick that won’t leave you searching for pumpkin taste. It tastes like a true pumpkin cocktail
I have made Homemade Pumpkin Spice Coffee Creamer Recipe many times using real pumpkin. It never occurred to me to try it in a pumpkin drink before. Now that I have tried it, I can not wait to see what other ways I can pumpkin to make other pumpkin drinks.
Fizzy Apple Cocktail
While the major flavor of this pumpkin cocktail is the pumpkin and the pumpkin spice, it also has some apple flavors in it. The Sparkling Ice that is used makes this a fizzy apple cocktail. This fizzy apple cocktail mixed with the pumpkin spice flavor will make this pumpkin cocktail a sweet, but not overly sweet, cocktail.
Cold Weather Cocktails Like this Pumpkin Pie Cocktail
In addition to this pumpkin cocktail, we have other cold-weather cocktails. Cocktails that are perfect for the cold weather and Christmas time.
Try this Cranberry Margarita that is perfect for Thanksgiving and Christmas. Serve this pumpkin spice cocktail and offer the Cranberry Margarita for a variety of tastes.
How Many Weight Watchers Points in Pumpkin Cocktail
When I enter this into the Weight Watchers Calculator using JACK DANIEL’S TENNESSEE HONEY this recipe comes out to 4 SmartPoints without the whipped cream. You can add 2 tablespoons of whipped cream for another point, making this a 5 point Weight Watchers Cocktail.
Have you joined our Weight Watchers Facebook Group? Free recipes and support. Perfect for everyone!
Want to Weight Watchers for almost free? Get a Year’s Membership for the Price of a Month – Learn More About Healthi – Use Code Coach_DebiMurray to save
Pumpkin Cocktail Ingredients
- honey whiskey
- lemon juice
- pumpkin puree
- Sparkling Ice Crisp Apple
- Whipped cream
- Pumpkin pie spice
- Cocktail Glasses
Need more ideas and help to stay on track with Weight Watchers?
Save Money on Weight Watchers- Get a Year for the Price of a Month – Everything You Need to Know About iTrackBites – Use Code Coach_DebiMurray to save
- Get this Printable Weight Watchers Weight Loss Journal or the Daily Food Log to add to your existing planner.
- Don’t let the holidays get your off track. Get your copy of How to Survive a Low Point Holiday.
- If you are looking for a simple snack idea that won’t ruin your points for the day. You have to try Built Bar. You can save 12% Off* with Code: SAVE12.
- Use these Meal Prep containers so you have meals ready that are low in points and help you avoid the wrong foods. You can also use the Weight Watchers Freestyle Make It and Take It Kit.
- Make sure you are drinking enough water with a reusable water bottle that helps you track your water. I have these 2 and they work great. Hydr-8 Purple 32ounce Water Bottle with Swivel Lid and 32 oz Clear Sports Water Bottle, Best for Measuring H2o Intake
- If you don’t want to pay for the app to be able to calculate your points, consider the Weight Watchers SmartPoints Calculator for Freestyle Program which is sold by Weight Watchers so you know the Points are right. The online calculators are not always accurate.
- Need to start an Exercise Program? Try this Weight Watchers 15 minute Boot Camp DVD.
Pumpkin Spice Cocktail
- Pour whiskey, lemon juice, and pumpkin puree into a cocktail shaker with the ice and shake.
- Strain into a rocks glass and float with Sparkling Ice Crisp Apple.
- Top with whipped cream and a sprinkle of pumpkin pie spice.