Do you love pumpkin spice? These 2 Ingredient Dough Cinnamon Rolls are perfect for the season. They’re made with a simple dough that’s is fast and easy. You’ll be able to whip these up in no time at all and wow your friends and family with this tasty treat! The best part is they only require two ingredients! So if you’re looking for something quick, easy, delicious and low in WW points – this recipe is just what you need.
Instagram is one of my favorite places to be. Join us as we share our Perfectly Imperfect Life with recipes, crafts, parenting, and fun! Be sure to check out our stories for real-time fun!
2 Ingredient Dough Pumpkin Spice Cinnamon Rolls
Cinnamon rolls are perfect for a delicious breakfast or. simple dessert. When you make typical cinnamon rolls, the dough is loaded with butter and sugar and it takes a long time to make thanks for the yeast based dough. This is a no yeast cinnamon roll dough that is also made with no butter. The only butter you need to when you brush the dough when you are adding the brown sugar layer.
These cinnamon rolls are less calories, less fat and have lots of pumpkin spice flavor. Since there is no yeast, it also takes a fraction of the time.
What is 2 Ingredient Dough
2 ingredient dough is a WW speciality. It is made from 2 ingredients, self rising flour and fat free Greek yogurt. It can be used for a wide variety of recipes, from making 2 ingredient dough rolls, to apple pie to pepperoni pizza.
How to Store 2 ingredient Dough Cinnamon Rolls?
Store in an airtight container after they have cooled completely. The cinnamon rolls will last for 2 days at room temperature or up to 5 days in the refrigerator.
How Long Do No Yeast Cinnamon Rolls Last
These cinnamon rolls are easy to make and you can easily store them for up to 5 days. Simply take a sheet of aluminum foil and lightly coat it with cooking spray. Place the cinnamon rolls on the foil, then cover them with another sheet of aluminum foil. Be sure to label and date the package before you store them in a fridge or freezer.
Can These Cinnamon Rolls Be Frozen
To freeze these pumpkin spice cinnamon rolls make sure they are wrapped tightly so that there is no air in the bag and freeze them for up to 3 months. When you want to enjoy a cinnamon roll, unwrap it from the foil and place it on a microwave safe plate and heat it until warm.
How to Reheat 2 Ingredient Dough Cinnamon Rolls
To reheat 2 ingredient dough cinnamon rolls, unwrap them from the foil and then place them on a microwave safe plate. Microwave until they are warm, about 30-40 seconds. You can also reheat them in the oven at 350 degrees for 7 minutes.
Can These Be Made with Real Sugar
If you are making this recipe because you want no yeast cinnamon rolls and not because you are watching your fat and calories, you might not want to use the sugar substitute. That is ok. You can still make these pumpkin spice cinnamon rolls. I like to use a 1 for 1 sugar substitute anyway s simply replace the sugar substitutes with traditional sugars and you will have a fantastic cinnamon roll.
Variations to Pumpkin Spice Cinnamon Rolls
If you would like to make these cinnamon rolls a little more decadent, follow some of the variations below:
-After brushing with melted butter, sprinkle with cup of coarsely chopped pecans or walnuts.
-Use raisins or dried cranberries instead of pecans.
-Toss 1/2 cup semi sweet chocolate chips into the filling mixture for a chocolaty version of this pumpkin spice recipe. You can use Lily’s for a lower point option than traditional chocolate chips
-Caramel chips are another delicious add in. Lily’s also make a salted caramel chips that will work.
How Many Weight Watchers Points in 2 Ingredient Dough Cinnamon Rolls
2 ingredient dough is already known for being Weight Watchers friendly. It is a great way to make your favorite foods lighter. In this case, using the dough to make the dough for the cinnamon rolls saves you points. Then when you use lite butter, fat free cream cheese and sugar substitutes these pumpkin spice cinnamon rolls comes in low in points. For this recipe the point count is:
- Purple– 3 points
- Blue– 3 points
- Green– 3 points
New to WW? Trying to Decide on What Plan is Best? Use these guides to help. Everything You Need to Know about the Green Plan, Blue and Purple coming soon.
- 2 ingredient dough recipe
- lite butter
- pumpkin spice
- brown sugar substitute
- fat free cream cheese
- pumpkin puree
- powdered sugar substitute
- unsweetened almond milk
How to Make Pumpkin Spice 2 Ingredient Dough Cinnamon Rolls
Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees. Spray baking dish or muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray
Instructions for Rolls:
Mak the 2 ingredient dough according to the recipe.
On a floured surface, knead until smooth, rotating each time. Roll out into a 12”x6” rectangle. Brush with the melted butter.
Mix the brown sugar, cinnamon, and pumpkin spices together. Sprinkle onto the dough.
Working from the long side, roll the dough tightly into a log. Slice into 6 even rolls.
Place into your prepared dish and bake for 15-20 or until lightly browned.
Make the Pumpkin Spice Glaze
In a small bowl, add the cream cheese and pumpkin puree. Whisk together until smooth.
Whisk in the vanilla, salt, and milk until smooth and creamy. Drizzle over warm cinnamon rolls.
More Weight Watchers Recipes
- Weight Watchers Baked Cinnamon Sugar Donuts
- The Best Skinny Banana Pudding Cheesecake Recipe
- Weight Watchers Banana Bread
- How to Make Chocolate Glazed Chocolate Donuts Recipe
- Weight Watchers Donut Hole Recipe
Are you on Facebook? We are too. Join us as we share our Perfectly Imperfect Life with recipes, crafts, parenting, and fun!
Need more ideas and help to stay on track with Weight Watchers?
Save Money on Weight Watchers- Get a Year for the Price of a Month – Everything You Need to Know About iTrackBites – Use Code Coach_DebiMurray to save
- Get this Printable Weight Watchers Weight Loss Journal or the Daily Food Log to add to your existing planner.
- Don’t let the holidays get your off track. Get your copy of How to Survive a Low Point Holiday.
- If you are looking for a simple snack idea that won’t ruin your points for the day. You have to try Built Bar. You can save 12% Off* with Code: SAVE12.
- Use these Meal Prep containers so you have meals ready that are low in points and help you avoid the wrong foods. You can also use the Weight Watchers Freestyle Make It and Take It Kit.
- Make sure you are drinking enough water with a reusable water bottle that helps you track your water. I have these 2 and they work great. Hydr-8 Purple 32ounce Water Bottle with Swivel Lid and 32 oz Clear Sports Water Bottle, Best for Measuring H2o Intake
- If you don’t want to pay for the app to be able to calculate your points, consider the Weight Watchers SmartPoints Calculator for Freestyle Program which is sold by Weight Watchers so you know the Points are right. The online calculators are not always accurate.
- Need to start an Exercise Program? Try this Weight Watchers 15 minute Boot Camp DVD.
Pumpkin Spice 2 Ingredient Dough Cinnamon Rolls Recipe
2 ingredient dough for Cinnamon ROlls
- 1 batch 2 ingredient dough- see ingredients below
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup fat free greek yogurt
Pumpkin Spice Cinnamon Rolls
- 1 tablespoon butter melted
- ½ tablespoon cinnamon
- ½ tablespoon pumpkin spice
- ½ cup brown sugar substitute
- 1 ounce fat cream cheese room temperature
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin puree
- ¼ cup powdered sugar substitute
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup almond milk
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees. Spray baking dish or muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray
Instructions for Rolls:
- Make the dough according to the recipe
- On a floured surface, knead until smooth, rotating each time. Roll out into a 12”x6” rectangle. Brush with the melted butter.
- Mix the brown sugar, cinnamon, and pumpkin spices together. Sprinkle onto the dough.
- Working from the long side, roll the dough tightly into a log. Slice into 6 even rolls. Place into your prepared dish and bake for 15-20 or until lightly browned.
Instructions for Glaze:
- In a small bowl, add the cream cheese and pumpkin puree. Whisk together until smooth.
- Whisk in the vanilla, salt, and milk until smooth and creamy. Drizzle over warm cinnamon rolls.