Hocus Pocus Vodka Pumpkin Cocktail is the perfect Pumpkin-infused drink with a rim dipped in sweet black glitter gel and topped with crunchy candy eyes. This cocktail is great for a night in and to treat yourself to a spooky and delicious drink. The best way to enjoy this Vodka Martini is by sitting back and watching Hocus Pocus!
Instagram is one of my favorite places to be. Join us as we share our Perfectly Imperfect Life with recipes, crafts, parenting, and fun! Be sure to check out our stories for real-time fun!
Why You’ll Love This Pumpkin Vodka Martini
For anyone who enjoys drinking cocktails, what’s not to love about them? They are normally the perfect blend of ingredients and combine flavors that no one expects. This Fall drink blends the most popular Fall flavoring with orange juice to create the best-tasting cocktail you will have this season.
- It’s Halloween-themed. This is the perfect halloween-themed drink. You can make this for a Halloween or fall party you are having or bring it along to a party you are going to.
- It’s sweet and tangy. This pumpkin cocktail is a great blend of sweet and tangy ingredients including pumpkin and orange juice.
- You can make it a Mocktail. You can easily turn this drink into a non-alcoholic recipe that is kid-friendly by removing the vodka.
- A simple list of ingredients. This is an easy list of ingredients in this recipe can be found at your local grocery store.
- Quick and Easy. This pumpkin martini is quick and easy to make because of the simple list of ingredients and easy steps to follow.
- You are a Hocus Pocus Fan. We love all things Hocus Pocus and this cocktail is no exception. During spooking season we break out all the Hocus Pocus recipes like Hocus Pocus Halloween Alcoholic Punch, Hocus Pocus Chocolate Cookie, Hocus Pocus Halloween Monster Cake, The Best Hocus Pocus Hot Chocolate Bombs, Copycat Starbucks Hocus Pocus Frappuccino – Sarah Sanderson Frap Recipe, Easy Hocus Pocus Cocktail for Halloween and don’t forget the Hocus Pocus drinking game. Like I said a bit obsessed.
Equipment Needed To Make Pumpkin Martini
- Cocktail Glass
Love Recipes? Join our Facebook Group, The Best Recipes Because Mama Loves to Eat
Ingredients For Your Hocus Pocus Pumpkin Vodka Cocktail
- Pumpkin puree– Use pumpkin puree and not pie filling for this recipe.
- Orange juice– Using fresh orange juice will give you the best flavoring.
- Vodka– Use Pumpkin-flavored vodka for this recipe.
- Gel– Use edible Black glitter gel for the rim of the glass.
- Candy eyes– Use these to add decoration to the cocktail glass
How To Make A Hocus Pocus Pumpkin Vodka Cocktail
Step 1- Make the base of the Pumpkin Cocktail
Combine cold orange juice and pumpkin puree into a bowl.
Step 2- Adding in the Pumpkin Vodka
Pour in Pumpkin Vodka and combine.
Step 3- Glitter Gel and Candy eyes on the Vodka Cocktail
Drizzle glitter on the rim of the glass and place candy eyes along the edge.
Step 4- Pouring the Pumpkin Vodka Martini
Pour into a cocktail glass.
Are you on Facebook? We are too. Join us as we share our Perfectly Imperfect Life with recipes, crafts, parenting, and fun!
What to Serve/Pair with Your Pumpkin Cocktail
This Pumpkin Cocktail is great for any occasion. Bring this lovely cocktail to a Halloween Party to show off the cool and spooky-themed drink to anyone you run into.
You can enjoy this cocktail with a delicious main course like this Drunkard Noodles- Thai Drunken Noodles with Rice Noodles- Easy $10 Dinner, Spaghetti with Deviled eyes, or Autumn Vegetables and Pasta Skillet.
Sides are the best part of any meal and what better way to enjoy them then with this tasty cocktail. You can serve this cocktail with sides like Roasted Butternut Squash Soup, 2-ingredient Breadsticks, or Twix Apple Salad.
What is the best part of the day? Well, that has to be when you eat dessert! And, with this cocktail being Hocus Pocus themed, you of course have to enjoy it with a spooky dessert! Enjoy this cocktail with Graveyard Pudding, Slutty Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars, and Audrey Little Shop of Horrors Cupcakes.
Popular Substitutions & Additions
- Can’t find Candy Eyes? I get mine on Amazon and at Walmart. However, you can use any type of decoration you want. You can add other halloween-themed candy or sprinkles.
- Can’t find glitter gel? You can use cake or cookie frosting for the rim of the glass.
- Don’t have Pumpkin Vodka? Use regular vodka if you can’t find pumpkin for a simple substitute.
- Pumpkin Rum can be added or used as a substitute.
- Need a substitute for Orange juice? You can use Grand Marnier. This adds a higher alcohol content but gives it an amazing flavor.
How To Store Hocus Pocus Pumpkin Vodka Cocktail
The best way to store this Hocus Pocus Vodka Cocktail is by storing it in the fridge. You will want to make this cocktail as a large batch for the best storage method instead of a single drink. Place the large batch of the cocktail into a pitcher.
Best Way To Store this Vodka Cocktail Leftover?
If you have leftovers from your cocktail, you will want to place them in a sealed cup or container. This can be stored in the fridge or freezer.
How Long Will a Pumpkin Cocktail Last In the Fridge?
This Pumpkin Cocktail recipe can last 3-4 days in the fridge. You can also place the cocktail in the freezer to allow the shelf life to last a bit longer.
Halloween Pumpkin Cocktail FAQs
Need help with where to get certain ingredients or how to serve this recipe? These are some FAQs about this Halloween Pumpkin Cocktail that can easily be answered.
Where to Buy Pumpkin Vodka?
You can buy Pumpkin Vodka from your local liquor store or even order it online depending on the state that you live in.
Is Pumpkin Vodka Gluten Free?
Yes, this Pumpkin Vodka is gluten-free. This may vary depending on the brand used.
What if I can’t Find Pumpkin Vodka?
If you have trouble finding Pumpkin Vodka, you can use regular vodka for this cocktail. You can also use Pumpkin Rum as well.
Can I Serve This Pumpkin Cocktail over Ice?
Yes, you can serve this Pumpkin Cocktail over ice. Be sure not to put too much ice in it though or it will water the cocktail down.
Can I Make it a Frozen Pumpkin Vodka Cocktail?
You can make this a frozen cocktail. You make the cocktail like normal and then you want to blend it with ice.
Other Fall Cocktails Recipes You’ll Love
- Witches Blood Cocktail
- Vampire Cocktail
- Pumpkin Spice Cocktail
- Queen Of Hearts Cocktail
- Cranberry Mule Cocktail
- Chocolate Martini
Don’t Forget To Come Back And Let Me Know How Your Hocus Pocus Pumpkin Vodka Cocktail Turned Out!
Hocus Pocus Movie Night Ideas
- Hocus Pocus Pumpkin Vodka Cocktail
- The Best Hocus Pocus Hot Chocolate Bombs
- Copycat Starbucks Hocus Pocus Frappuccino – Sarah Sanderson Frap Recipe
- Easy Hocus Pocus Cocktail for Halloween
- Hocus Pocus Chocolate Cookies
- Hocus Pocus Halloween Alcoholic Punch
- Easy Witch Hat Cookies
- Hocus Pocus Cake
- Zombie Adult Pudding Cups, Graveyard Pudding or Halloween Dirt Pudding Cups
- The Best Hocus Pocus Cakesicles Recipe
- Hocus Pocus Drinking Game
- Hocus Pocus Movie Night with Hocus Pocus Bingo Included
Hocus Pocus Pumpkin Vodka Cocktail
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 1/2 cups orange juice
- 1 mini bottle pumpkin-flavored vodka
- Black glitter gel edible
- 8 to 10 candy eyes
- Whisk together cold orange juice with 1/2 cup pumpkin puree. Whisk in the pumpkin vodka.
- On the glass drizzle the black glitter gel and then stick the candy eyes all along the edge of the glass.
- Pour pumpkin cocktail into the glass and serve.